Tuesday 14 February 2017

Sepia Saturday 355 : 18th February 2017

FEEDING THE PIGEONS : THE ROYAL LIBRARY, DENMARK (FLICKR COMMONS)
This week on Sepia Saturday we are feeding the pigeons and, as this is Sepia Saturday, we are also feeding our collective imaginations as well. All you need to do to participate in our Sepia Festival is to do the usual - look, think, and link : look at the theme image, think about photos from your own collection that might fit in with the theme, and then link your post to the Linky List below. Post your post on or before Saturday 18th February 2017. Here is a quick preview of what is coming up in the next couple of weeks:





9 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

It's all about birds this week, though mine aren't sepia beyond last week!

La Nightingail said...

Pigeons are fun to feed and all that, but they can also be a bit of a nuisance!

Jofeath said...

Just one photo from me this week, but I think it's a pretty good match.

Little Nell said...

I feel like bursting into song!

Bob Scotney said...

Copenhagen holds many memories for me - enough for me to return to say I was there!

ScotSue said...

With apologies - I have no idea why my first two links did not work.

For once I have gone for the less obvious. Take a look at the two older ladies wearing hats on the far right of the picture - my inspiration this week.

Mike Brubaker said...

I think I have this one. It's a non-musical story hidden in a musical postcard. There are dogs too.

Alex Daw said...

pigeon post

Wendy said...

Pigeons it is! I win! I win!