Wednesday 9 May 2018

Sepia Saturday 418 : Saturday 12 May 2018


Sepia Saturday 418 : Saturday 12 May 2018
The Longest Lunch Counter In The World - F W Woolworth, Los Angeles
CAFE  :  LUNCH  :  SHOPS

Our Sepia Saturday theme image this week features an illustration of the longest lunch counter in the world, which just happened to be in the F W Woolworth store in Los Angeles. There are as many potential ways of matching this theme as there are chairs alongside the lunch counter. All you have to do is to post a post on or around Saturday 12 May 2018 and add a link to the list below. Whilst you are waiting for your lunch to arrive, why not take a look at what is further along the Sepia counter.





6 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

What struck me first on that card was the pattern of floor, and walls, and just the layout. So I give you some patterns.

Mike Brubaker said...

I got nothing for this theme!
So I'll offer some comedic postcards instead. Non-musical for a change.

Postcardy said...

I have postcards from the longest bar in the world.

Anonymous said...

I have a vague memory and it took me on a circular path.

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

Records are made to be broken....like eggs.

La Nightingail said...

Lunch counters from my youth up to the present.